Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Vintage Camper LOVE

I love vintage campers! Several years ago I bought a 1968 Scotty Sierra for $200 years. It was pulled from a field and had several rat’s nests in it. I put on a mask, rubber gloves and cleaned it out. It is fabulous but I realized that it needed lots of work that I can’t do myself. So it’s now at a local contractor’s garage and he is rebuilding the walls and several other repairs. When I get it back, I’ll paint it and start decorating!




I’m looking forward to camping in it this summer! More pictures to come when further along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Marketing Ideas for a "$0" Budget

Most of the events at the Stone Barn Farm are marketed for $0 or a minimal amount of money. Following are ways to promote an event on a few...

You Might Also Enjoy...